How many bikes do we need to rent to receive a complimentary trailer?
If your Camp, Village, or HUB rents ...
|1 to 9||
No trailer. Claim bikes in Reno.
10 to 34
17' trailer to share with a partner-camp
17' trailer exclusively for your camp
|100 to 200||53' semi-trailer exclusively for your camp|
TO GET STARTED
- Tell us your camp name, and expected quantity of bikes.
- PBR will provide each camp with a unique link.
- Give the link to your campmates.
- PBR will aggregate your campmate's orders into single order.
- PBR will pre-load all your bikes onto a trailer.
- Claim your trailer at our depot.
- Tow the trailer to BRC, using an RV, SUV, Truck, or Van.
- After BM, return the trailer (and bikes) to our depot, in Reno.
• Mostly Carson 17' flat beds, with tandem axle and electric brakes.
• 2" ball
• 7-way (round connector with 7 flat spades).
• Weigh 3500 lbs loaded with 35 bikes.
• Need a bigger trailer? Our 53' semi-trailers hold 200 bikes!
Tow Vehicle Options
• Most camps already have a suitable tow vehicle.
• Most any SUV, Truck, RV, or Van can tow 3,500 lbs.
• Rent a truck from Enterprise Truck Rental, or U-Haul.
• Hire a pro driver, via Burning Man's OSS program
• Questions about trailers or towing? Just ask!
Reno Warehouse Hours
Sun, Aug 20 to Sun Aug 27: 10 am to 8 pm
Mon, Aug 28 to Fri Sept 1: 10 am to 5:00 pm
Sat, Sept 2 to Wed Sept 6: 10 am to 8 pm
2023 Rental Prices
To rent a bike, for the duration of the event:
Discounts for selected groups. Enquire.
|Thru June||$150||Sold Out|
|Thru July||$175||Sold Out|
|Thru Aug 10||$200||Avail|
|After Aug 10||$225||Avail|
We'll contact you within 24 hours.